Intro by Skip Cohen This blog post by Bob Coates…
Summer is here along with another class of high school seniors. Now is the time to get your high school senior marketing ready to go. Here are the top 5 reasons to include direct mail as one of the tools in your marketing plan:
1. In an article written by DMR (https://expandedramblings.com/index.php/10-print-marketing-statistics-know/) 79% of households say they read or scan direct mail. Compare that to the open rate on your last email campaign.
2. Most of your competition is NOT sending out direct mail pieces. This gives you a tremendous advantage over your competitor by making direct contact with a potential client and making you stand out.
3. 48% of people retain direct mail for future reference. Unlike emails which are quickly deleted and forgotten, a direct mail piece with a compelling offer or interesting design is something people will hang on to.
4. Repetition is key. Combing direct mail marketing with email, social marketing, local advertising, etc. will create repeat exposure of your message and people will remember you when it’s time for them to book a session.
5. 56% of customers find print to be the most trustworthy type of marketing. Isn’t trust one of the important reasons you purchase from a certain company or brand?
So, where do you begin?
Marathon has a great Senior Marketing program which makes it easy to create a targeted, direct-mail marketing plan.
Here’s how Marathon’s High School Senior Marketing can help:
• Marathon’s Senior Marketing offers superior-quality mail pieces that create an experience for your Senior prospect using unique die-cuts and folded pieces which stand out from your typical card.
• Marathon offers a High School Senior mailing list with income level criteria to target the exact type of client you want.
• Names, printing and mailing the pieces are included in the price, making it an easy way to plan and budget your marketing costs.
• It’s up to you how much customization you want. Whether it’s changing colors or coming up with a completely unique design, you are in control.
• Your pieces are ZIP Code protected, which means nobody else in your area can use the same pieces you select.
• Multiple pieces are mailed out to each name helping to create the repeated exposure you need to be remembered.
Click now to learn more about Marathon’s Senior Marketing.
Previous Post: All You Have to Do is Listen